We are engaged in providing Ginger Oil
to the clients. Ginger Oil is extracted through the steam distillation process from the roots of the ginger plant botanically known as Zingiber officinale. The plant grows in West Indies, North America, Africa, India, and Malaysia. Ginger Oil has a pungent smell and a hot aroma. Ginger Oil blends well with eucalyptus, lemon, rosemary, rose, sandalwood, chamomile, and vetiver grass oil. We provide the Ginger Oil in leak proof packaging to the clients.
Botanical Name :
Country of Origin :
- Ginger essential oil is very effective as a pain reliever and as a guard against bacterial onslaught. Ginger oil is known a healer of common cold, cough, fever, sinusitis, and influenza.
- Ginger essential oil provides a quick relief to colic patients and to those having stomach and digestion related problems.
- Ginger oil’s medicinal properties can restore vigor back in you when you feel low and stressed out. It has a quick and soothing effect on the nervous system and can relieve you of headaches.
- Chinese practitioners use ginger oil for treating cough, respiratory problems, and for rheumatoid arthritis.
- Antibacterial, analgesic, bactericidal, antispasmodic, aphrodisiacal, astringent, expectorant, carminative, and stomachic
- 100 ml
- 250 ml
- 500 ml
- 1 kg
- 25 kg
- 50 kg
- 100 kg