We excel in offering Lavender Oil to the clients. The Lavender Oil
is extracted from Lavandula angustifolia (also known as Lavandula. Officinalis). Lavender Oil has a light fresh aroma, is clear in color and watery in viscosity. Lavender oil is one of the few essentials oils that can be used neat on the skin, and this is especially useful when treating a minor burn wound. We provide the Lavender Oil in total leak-proof packaging to meet the requirements of the clients.
Country of Origin :
Lavender oil is extracted from the flowering tops by steam distillation and yields 1.4 % - 1.6 %.
The main chemical components of lavender oil are a-pinene, limonene, 1,8-cineole, cis-ocimene, trans-ocimene, 3-octanone, camphor, linalool, linalyl acetate, caryophyllene, terpinen-4-ol and lavendulyl acetate.
Although lavender oil is considered one of the safest essential oils, you should discontinue use is you have any allergic reactions.
- The therapeutic properties of lavender oil are antiseptic, analgesic, anti-convulsant, anti-depressant, anti-rheumatic, anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, bactericide, carminative, cholagogue, cicatrisant, cordial, cytophylactic, decongestant, deodorant, diuretic, emmenagogue, hypotensive, nervine, rubefacient, sedative, sudorific and vulnerary.
- Lavender oil has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves, relieving tension, depression, panic, hysteria and nervous exhaustion in general and is effective for headaches, migraines and insomnia.
- It is also very beneficial for problems such as bronchitis, asthma, colds, laryngitis, halitosis, throat infections and whooping cough and helps the digestive system deal with colic, nausea, vomiting and flatulence.
- Lavender oil relieves pain when used for rheumatism, arthritis, lumbago and muscular aches and pains, especially those associated with sport.
- On the skin, lavender oil tones and revitalizes and it is useful for all types of skin problems such as abscesses, acne, oily skin, boils, burns, sunburn, wounds, psoriasis, lice, insect bites, stings and also acts as an insect repellent.
- 100 ml
- 250 ml
- 500 ml
- 1 kg
- 25 kg
- 50 kg
- 100 kg