We bring forth pure and natural Lemongrass Oil
for the clients. Lemongrass oil is extracted from the fresh or partly dried leaves by steam distillation. Lemongrass oil has a lemony, sweet smell and is dark yellow to amber and reddish in color, with a watery viscosity. Lemongrass Oil is useful with respiratory infections such as sore throats, laryngitis and fever and helps prevent spreading of infectious diseases. Lemongrass Oil is helpful with colitis, indigestion and gastro-enteritis.
Country of Origin :
The main chemical components of lemongrass oil are myrcene, citronellal, geranyl acetate, nerol, geraniol, neral and traces of limonene and citral.
- Lemongrass Oil can irritate a sensitive skin, so care should be taken
- It should be avoided in pregnancy, due to it being a possible skin irritant
- The therapeutic properties of lemongrass oil are analgesic, anti-depressant, antimicrobial. antipyretic, antiseptic, astringent, bactericidal, carminative, deodorant, diuretic, febrifuge, fungicidal, galactagogue, insecticidal, nervine, nervous system sedative and tonic.
- Lemongrass oil revitalizes the body and relieves the symptoms of jetlag, clears headaches and helps to combat nervous exhaustion and stress-related conditions.
- It is a great overall tonic for the body and it boosts the parasympathetic nervous system, which is a boon when recovering from illness, as it also stimulates glandular secretions.
- 100 ml
- 250 ml
- 500 ml
- 1 kg
- 25 kg
- 50 kg
- 100 kg