We offer Tagetes Oil
to the client, which is extracted from Tagetes minuta. Tagetes Oil has a wild, sweet, fruity almost citrus-like smell and is yellow to reddish-amber in color. The Tagetes Oil is of medium viscosity that can turn thick and even gel-like if exposed to the air for a long time. Tagetes oil is extracted from the leaves, stalks and flowers, picked when the seeds are just starting to form. The Tagetes Oil is provided in different packaging to meet the requirements of the clients.
- The main chemical components are tagetone, limonene, valeric acid and ocimene etc
Therapeutic Properties and Uses
- Tagetes oil is very powerful oil and should be used sparingly and should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Not to be used on a sensitive skin and may cause photosensitivity.
- Cases of dermatitis have been reported.
Country of Origin :
- The therapeutic properties of Tagetes oil are anti-infectious, anti-microbial, antibiotic, anti-spasmodic, anti-parasitic, antiseptic, insecticide and sedative.
- Tagetes oil is valuable in keeping insects at bay, and can help with parasitic and fungal infestation.
- It is used for chest infections, coughs and catarrh, dilating the bronchi, facilitating the flow of mucus and dislodging congestion and can be used in cases of skin infections. It has a healing effect on wounds, cuts, calluses and bunions.
- 100 ml
- 250 ml
- 500 ml
- 1 kg
- 25 kg
- 50 kg
- 100 kg